Wednesday 6 February 2013

Stella's Preliminary work

This is our animatic without audio for our preliminary piece.


Piece synopsis:
Katie is feeling low after breaking up with her boyfriend, However Abbie has a letter that could change everything.

Piece Dialogue:

Abbie: (approaching) You alright hun?
Katie: Bit of a stupid question.
Abbie: Well you know I'm always here.
Katie: Hmmmmm.
Abbie: Look I know you don't want to hear from him but he made me give you this. ( takes letter out of pocket).
Katie: (pushes it away) I don't want it.
Abbie: Just take it trust me.
( exchanging of the letter)
Abbie: I'll text you later. ( gets up and walks off, smiling to self)








Our example of match on action


Our example of shot reverse shot.






1 comment:

  1. Well done for bothering to post this. Hope the change of groups proves a success.

    ReplyDelete